Projects → Workflow → Destinations → Editing the destination of a workflow transition
Editing the destination of a workflow transition
Workflow transition destinations are configured by an administrator; however, they can also be edited on a per-transition basis.
To edit the destination of a workflow transition
- Open the Projects module.
- Select an item.
- Select the Workflow tab.
- Select the Transition tab.
- Click a transition path and select Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, use the Destination if approved and Destination if rejected fields to browse and select a target item type.
- In Transition Expiration, set an expiration date.
- Click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.