You can design component processes to tell
what to do when you deploy components.
You design processes using the process editor. In
the process editor you drag process steps from a menu of steps onto the design
space and configure them immediately. As you place additional steps, you
visually define their relationships with one another.
The process designer with a component process
is shown in the following figure.
Component Process Design
- Select from the following in the process designer tools palette:
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Actual Size
- Poster Print
- Outline Box: Use this to move the whole process design around in
the design area. For example:
- Drag its corner inward and move it over parts of the process
design to zoom in.
- Drag its corner outward again to zoom out.
- Show Connection Options: Select this to show the options for all
Tools, select process steps.
- Use the Search box to find a step by name.
- Select and drag plugin steps to the design area to add them to your
- Properties are automatically shown when you
select a step.
- Connect process steps and edit or delete existing steps or
Tip: Select a connection to explicitly show its options if
Show Connection Options is not selected.
Connections are color-coded for the process path: Success (green), Failure
(red), and Always (gray).
Copyright © 2011–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.