After you create environments, you associate them with agents or agent
resources and map the environments to applications. You can also make them part
of a pipeline.
You can monitor environment activity by
selecting an environment. A selected environment's page is shown in the
- See all applications associated with this environment.
- View the inventory for this environment.
- View the timeline specific to this environment.
- View resources associated with this environment.
- View and set properties for this environment.
- View and add role members and view default permissions for this
- Schedule application processes and blackouts.
Select from the following actions:
- Edit the selected environment details, including name, description,
Some configuration of environments is application-specific, and
therefore is done as part of the application configuration. This includes
overrides to security. For more information, see
Adding Environments to Applications
Copyright © 2011–2016 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.