features require Web browsers that support HTML5. Some of these features are
not available in older browsers, such as Internet Explorer (IE) 8.
These features include:
- Serena Work Center
- Rich Text Editor for applying formatting to e-mail messages, notes,
- Updated form styling and modern themes
- Drill-down display options for Distribution, Advanced Distribution,
Summary, Time to State, Elapsed Time, Trend, Backlog Trend, Entering a State,
Open and Completed, and State Activity reports (if Flash components are also
- User profile card
- Group member lists for
Multi-User fields on State forms
- Translated strings in the workflow diagram
- Second background colors and corner radius settings on custom forms
If you have problems using these features, you can:
- Upgrade your browser, or
- Contact your administrator and ask for HTML5 features to be disabled.
In addition, Compatibility Mode should be disabled in all versions of
Copyright © 2013–2015 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.