Provides an overview of existing incidents and possible problem areas.
It includes the following reports.
- Active Incidents by Type gives an overall view of the
distribution of incidents based on their type.
- Active Incidents by State shows incidents and whether the
number of incidents has reached a threshold. This graph allows the team to be
proactive in addressing issues and keeping them under the critical threshold.
- Incidents Time in State (SLA) shows the duration of time
that incidents remain in each state. Incidents are grouped by priority.
- Incidents Resolved by Level and Priority shows at which
support level incoming incidents have been resolved.
- Unresolved High Priority Incidents lists existing high
priority incidents. These incidents may be a cause for alarm, because they are
high priority and have not been addressed.
Provides an overview of how quickly incidents are being addressed and
the responses to the satisfaction surveys for the incidents. It includes the
- Surveys by Level and Request Type shows the incidents that
have completed surveys based on level and type. You can drill down to the
incident to view the survey.
- Survey Scores by Type shows the average score and the number
of surveys that were received for each incident type.
- Completed Survey Ratio shows the number of incidents with
completed surveys compared to the number of incidents where surveys were not
- Week on Week First Call Resolution Rates shows the number of
incidents that were resolved on the first call, broken down by weeks.
IT Analysts Dashboard
Provides easy visibility into incidents waiting in a queue and
incidents for which they are the primary owner or a secondary owner. It
feature, and includes the following reports:
- My Incident Worklist lists each incident for which the
current user is the primary owner.
- Incidents Requiring Classification shows the number of
incidents that awaiting classification. Incidents are organized by priority and
Copyright © 2012–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.