You can configure release packages to be parent release packages.
Parent release packages:
- Organize a set of related release packages that must move through a
deployment path together
- Have one or more child release packages associated with them
- Can be associated directly with release trains
- There must be at least one release package available to designate as
a child and one release package to designate as a parent
To designate a release package as a parent:
- Open the parent release package that you want to designate as a
Link Details, in
Make the current release package, select
- Find and select the release package for which you want to make this
release package a parent.
Tip: After linking or unlinking a child release package,
Reload Item button to refresh the form.
Note: If you unlink all child release packages from a parent release
package, it automatically becomes a standalone release package.
Copyright © 2012–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.