Agile On Demand
Together with partner Valtech, Serena presents a new way to become Agile. Serena Agile On Demand has been designed from the ground-up to support multi-project and multi-methodology environments. Innovative capabilities such as multi-team sprint and project planning, cross-team impediment management, and cross-team resource management make it simpler and more productive to manage concurrent agile projects.
- Product backlog management Organize features into releases according to strategic themes and see product-line support and multi-release views. Track and manage your agile processes. Evaluate against agile principles and metrics.
- Release and sprint planning User story estimation, including drag-and-drop allocation of user stories to sprints and real-time demand versus capacity displays. User story authoring, backlog management, and alignment of stories with strategic initiatives and themes.
- Sprint execution and work management Track time and work status, manage impediments, and allocate resources. Drag-and-drop assignable work items between backlogs. View backlogs in tree, grid, and list views. Use the card wall to view sprint status, along with a burndown chart.
- Multi-teams, multi-projects You can create multiple Agile teams to work along side your organization's many projects. Assign any work item from any project to any Agile team. Multi-team sprint and project planning, cross-team impediment management, and cross-project dependency management.
- Configurable Customize the Agile work item hierarchy. Customize views and forms. Define attributes.
- Coach Live Just-in-time virtual training and live coaching is only a click away.
For more information, see the following topics:
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.