Project Portfolio Management → Application Toolbar → Change Password
For each database to which you have been given access, your password is the same. Passwords are case-sensitive, and must be at least four characters long and must conform to the password policy settings for your organization. There are three password policy settings:
- Strong The password must be between 8-16 characters and must contain at least one number (0-9), one lowercase letter (a-z), one uppercase letter (A-Z), and one non-alphanumeric character (such as #, $, !, or %).
- Medium The password must be between 8-16 characters and must contain at least one number (0-9), one lowercase letter (a-z), and one uppercase letter (A-Z). Default.
- Weak The password must be between 4-16 characters.
Changing Your Password
You can change your password at any time and as often as you want.
To change your password
- From the application toolbar, select your name, and then choose Change Password.
- In the Change Password dialog box, enter your current password, and then your new password (twice).
- Click OK.
Copyright © 2003–2010 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.