Copying a dimension
Use the Copy Dimension dialog box to copy data from one dimension to another.
To copy a dimension
- Open the Projects module.
- Right-click a work item from the work item tree, and then click Copy Dimension.
- In the Copy Dimension dialog box, select the dimension from where you are copying data and the dimension to where the data will be copied.
- Select the dimension from which you want to copy data in the Copy from list and the dimension to which you want to copy data in the Copy to list. You cannot copy data to a locked dimension.
- You can copy all data or you can copy data for a specific date range. Under Timeframe, specify the starting and ending dates.
- Click Save.