After you create an application, select it in
Applications page to configure it. Following are
some of the things you can do from this page.
- Activity: View a graphical roll-up of activity for the
selected application, including deployment summary, next scheduled deployment,
and deployments to environments by process.
- Details: View and edit the application details, including
designating the pipeline. From this page you can also add application
- Components: After defining the application, identify the
components it will manage. Associating a component makes its processes and
properties available to the application. An application can have any number of
components associated with it.
- Environments: Add environments for the application to use and
map the environments' resources to components. Mapping means assigning an agent
to manage the component. Each component can be mapped to the same agent, a
different one, or some combination. An application can have more than one
environment associated with it.
- Processes: Create application processes using the process
editor, with a toolkit of process steps specifically for application processes.
Previously defined component processes can be incorporated into the process.
- Tasks: Configure manual tasks that you will later incorporate
into an application process.
- Snapshots: Capture information about the application for a
given environment, including the component versions, process versions, and
- History: View application deployment and change history.
- Security: Set role membership and default permissions for this
- Run: Run application and component processes.
- Action: Select from actions for this application, including
Property, Component, Process, Task, Snapshot
- Print Page
Copyright © 2011–2020 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.