Deployment reports contain historical information about deployments,
such as the total number executed and their average duration. On a report page
- Select from default reports or reports that you've saved with
specific report criteria. When you select the report that you want to run, the
selected report appears on the page.
- Select from report filters, which vary by report type.
- Run the report to apply your filter selections.
- Save the report selections. Saved reports appear in the
My Reports section of the selection box.
- Export the report. The tabular data is downloaded in HTML format.
- Print the report.
- View a graphical or listing report, depending on the report type.
- For graphical reports, view the report key to see the meaning of
lines by color and graph point shape.
- For graphical reports, you can hold your cursor over a graph point
to see more information, or grab a point on the graph and drag to zoom in or
For information on each report, see the
Copyright © 2011–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.