You can configure properties, resources, and configuration templates
directly through the application hierarchy on the
Management > Configuration page. The
Configuration page is shown in the following
- Select how the
elements are sequenced in the hierarchy:
- Application / Component / Environment
- Environment / Application / Component
- Component / Application / Environment
- Search for the name of the application, component, or environment you
want to configure. You can also filter the results by owner—those owned by the
current user or those owned by all users.
- Scroll the list to see the applications, components, and
environments. The results are displayed based on the selected sequence, search
key, and owner filter.
- Select the application, component, or environment you want to
- Select from the selection boxes as follows.
- For a selected application: Properties
- For a selected component: Properties, Environment Properties,
Version Properties, and Templates (configuration templates)
- For a selected environment: Properties, Component Properties, and
Resources (resources and resource groups)
- View the listing for your selection.
- Use the edit, add, or create button that appears for your selection
to add property values, add properties, create resources, and create
Copyright © 2011–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.