When you deploy using a deployment package, the inventory is
tracked in the deployment package and in included applications.
Select a deployment package
Inventory tab to see the environment inventories
that have been updated using that deployment package.
- For application processes, the inventory is taken from the
- A deployment package process execution updates both deployment
package and application inventory. However, an application process executed
outside of a deployment package updates only the application process. If an
application process contained in a deployment package process is executed
outside of the deployment package, it will appear as non-compliant in the
- For component processes, the inventory is created.
- If a component version with different statuses or different component
versions are deployed on the same environment, the one with the later date
overrides earlier versions.
- Inventory for a deployment package is compliant for an environment
only if all mapped resources for that environment are compliant.
Copyright © 2011–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.