After you create a resource, select it in the
Resources page to configure it. Following are some
of the things you can do from this page.
- View the resource details.
- Edit the resource details. From here you can change the parent of
sub-resources if needed.
- Inventory: Select from the selection box for the following
- Current: View the current inventory for this resource
- Configuration: View the properties set for this resource
and all its associations
- Sub-Resources: View and create sub-resources for this
resource. This lists resources that are children of the selected resource. From
here you can create additional resources. See
- Roles & Properties: Select from the selection box for the
- Roles: Add resource roles that you've previously created
to this resource.
- Properties: Add resource properties.
- History: View resource deployment and change history.
- Security: Set role membership and default permissions for this
- Select the number of resources to view per page.
Copyright © 2011–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.