There are several ways to navigate to application process request
details in context as you run processes and view deployment information.
To navigate from anywhere to the application request
- Navigate to
Management > Applications > [select
- Select the
- In the selection box, select
- Beside a process item in the list, click the
View Execution Details icon.
Note: The process list item indicates the environment in which the
process was run.
The following figure shows application process request details for a
- Repeat the process request using the same options
- See an overview of the request
- Select from the following tabs:
- Log: View the results of each process step.
- Approval: If an approval process is in effect for the
application environment, this tab appears and lists approval requests.
- Properties: View the properties used in the process.
- Manifest: View the artifacts deployed by the process, if
You can do the following from the
- Expand the process steps to see information about each step and link
to additional information.
- Click the resource name to go that resource's page.
- Click the version name to go to the component version's
Artifacts tab where you can view and download
the artifacts for this version.
- Click the
Details icon to see the step-by-step breakdown
of the execution.
Copyright © 2011–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.