Deployment reports contain historical information about deployments,
such as the total number executed and their average duration.
The following short animation shows how to
select and run a report.
- You can select from default reports or reports that you've saved
with specific report criteria. When you select the report that you want to run,
the selected report appears on the page.
- Select from report filters, which vary by report type.
- Run the report to apply your filter selections.
- Save the report selections. Saved reports appear in the
My Reports section of the selection box.
- Export the report. The tabular data is downloaded in HTML format.
- Print the report.
- View a graphical or listing report, depending on the report type.
- For graphical reports, view the report key to see the meaning of
lines by color and graph point shape.
- For graphical reports, you can hold your cursor over a graph point
to see more information, or grab a point on the graph and drag to zoom in or
- Tabular reports follow the graphical reports.
For information on each report, see the
Copyright © 2011–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.