Timelines show overview information on the processes run and link
to more detail for convenient access to information.
You can view timeline information as follows:
Deployment > Timeline: Timeline of all
deployments run in the given time range for this
Management > Environments > (selected environment)
> Timeline: Timeline of all deployments run in the given time
range for each application environment based on this environment
Deployment Timeline is shown in the following
In a timeline you can do the following:
- Select to show deployments for applications, components, snapshots,
or deployment packages. (Applications and deployment packages selections are
available in environment timelines.)
- Search for a request name; this narrows the display to just the
entries including that name.
- Filter by deployments owned by you or by everyone.
- Click the calendar view icon to see the calendar view.
- Click the grid view icon to view a list of processes.
- Use the arrows to change the year, month, week, or day viewed in
the calendar, depending on the period selected.
Select the period to show.
In the month and year views, click anywhere in the blank area of a
block to show the list of requests for that date block in a tabular view.
Depending on the view and selection, columns include the
- Name (click to go to the process request page)
- Application (click to go to the application page)
- Component for the process (click to go to the component page)
- Process Version
- Environment (click to go to the application environment page)
- Process Version
- Deployment Owner
- In the month view, status icons give you a quick view of the
health of the processes. Point to a status icon for a quick view of information
about the request. Click the icon to open the request page.
In the month view, icons indicate scheduled processes and global
and application environment blackouts. Point to an icon for a quick view or
click the icon to open the related page.
Tip: In the tabular view, you can view, edit, and
delete blackout and schedule entries.
Copyright © 2011–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.