user interface enables you to create and configure the
elements and initiate the deployment of your component versions. You can see
and access only the elements for which you are authorized. Some common elements
of the user interface are indicated in the following figure.
- Click the slide-out menu icon to open the navigation menu, then
expand and select the context you want to work in. Depending on your role and
privileges, you'll see some or all of the following selections:
- Most Recent:
Records the pages you have recently visited so that you can
quickly navigate between elements you are configuring
- Management: Where you create and configure the primary
design your processes, and initiate deployments
- Administration: Where you configure selections that will
be available to users when they work with
- Deployment: Where you view information about deployments
When the navigation menu is expanded, click the pin icon at the top
right of the menu to pin it so that it stays open. Click the pin again to make
the menu automatically collapse.
- The global menu is shown at the top of the page. Options here include
- Approval Requests: View a list of requests awaiting
- Processes: View processes executed within a given range of
- User Profile menu: Select from options to configure
preferences such as locale, get help, visit the user community, view
information about the product version, and sign out
In the global menu you may also see a messages indicator
. Click this to see
important messages, such as upgrade suggestions for your server and agent
- Select from the
Action menu for actions specific to the current
context, such as Management, Administration, or Deployment pages or a selected
element's page. For example, for the Management page, available actions enable
you to create and import any
- Select from the navigation menu to view and manage information. This
- To filter the information shown in the content area, click the filter
buttons to select or toggle filter criteria. The filter Search box searches
various columns and further filters the list by showing only items that match
the search string. In this example, the list is filtered by components that
belong to the current user, and inactive components are not being shown.
- Select from actions to create or import an instance of the selected
element. For example, in the
Component page, click the
Component Actions button () and then
Create Component to create a component.
- This section is the content area of the page. In this example, the
list of components is shown. Click the up or down arrow beside a column name to
sort ascending or descending by that column.
- Click any links in the content area to see more information. For
example, for components, click the number under
Used in Apps to see the names of the
applications the component is associated with.
- Select from actions available for listed items. For example, in the
component list, click the delete icon (
), to delete a component.
Copyright © 2011–2017 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.