There are several ways to navigate to application process request
details in context as you run processes and view deployment information.
To navigate from anywhere to the application request
- Navigate to
Management > Applications > [selected
- Select the
- In the selection box, select
- Beside a process item in the list, click the
View Execution Details icon.
Note: The process list item indicates the environment in which the
process was run.
The following figure shows the process request details for an
application. The figure shows the application
helloWorld App Process, in environment
Install helloWorld step view has been expanded.
- Repeat the process request using the same options
- See an overview of the request
- Select from the following tabs:
- Log: View the results of each process step.
- Approval: If an approval process is in effect for the
application environment, this tab appears and lists approval requests.
- Properties: View the properties used in the process.
- Manifest: View the artifacts deployed by the process, if
You can do the following from the
- Expand the process steps to see information about each step and link
to additional information.
- Click the resource name to go that resource's page.
- Click the version name to go to the component version's
Artifacts tab where you can view and download
the artifacts for this version.
- Click the
Details icon to see the step-by-step breakdown
of the execution.
Copyright © 2011–2017 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.