Timelines show the number of processes run and graphical
indicators of success or failure.
You can view timeline information as follows:
Deployment > Timeline: timeline of all
deployments run in the given time range for this
Management > Environments > (selected environment)
> Timeline: timeline of all deployments run in the given time
range for each application environment based on this environment
Deployment Timeline is shown in the following
- Click the calendar view icon to see the calendar view. (Default; not
available in environment timelines)
- Click the grid view icon to view a list of processes. (Not available
in environment timelines)
- Filter by deployments owned by you or by everyone. (Not available in
- Select to show deployments for applications, components, or
snapshots. (Not available in environment timelines)
- Search for a request name; this narrows the display to just the
entries including that name. (Not available in environment timelines)
- Use the arrows to change the year, month, week, or day viewed in the
calendar, depending on the period selected.
Select the period to show.
Click the number icon to view the request names, and then click a
name link to go to the request page.
Move your cursor over the success or failure icon to view
information about the request.
Move your cursor over the schedule blackout icon to view information
about blackout dates.
Copyright © 2011–2017 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.