You can add decisions to an application workflow or sub-workflow, and
then modify its properties and rename or delete the decision.
To add a decision:
- From the
Workflow Palette, drag the
Decision item to the workflow editor.
- Type a name for the decision, and press the Enter key.
- To reposition the decision, drag it to a new location in the
Note: You can also double-click the decision in the
Workflow Palette to add the decision to the
workflow. The decision is added to the right of a selected state, on the right
side of a selected transition, or to the center of the workflow editor if no
state or transition is selected.
To modify a decision's properties:
- Select the decision in the workflow editor.
- Modify its properties using the tabs of the step Property Editor,
which are described in
Conditional Routing Settings.
To rename a decision:
- Right-click the decision in the workflow
Rename, type the new name, and press the Enter
To delete a decision:
- Right-click the decision in the workflow editor, and select
Copyright © 2007–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.