You can use wildcard characters expressions for rules if
Enter a wildcard pattern is in the text box.
The following guidelines apply to wildcard characters:
- Asterisks (*) and percent signs (%) serve as wildcard characters. A
wildcard character matches zero or more consecutive characters.
- Underscores (_) match a single character.
- Wildcard characters are automatically applied to the beginning and
end of your criteria. Items containing all of your criteria are returned.
- You can override automatic wildcards by including at least one
wildcard in your criteria. Wildcard characters can be placed anywhere in the
box and could return different results depending on the location of the
wildcard character. For example, *ed returns all items ending in ed, while ed*
returns all items beginning with ed.
- To find all items, type a wildcard character (* or %) or leave the
- Leading and trailing spaces are removed.
Copyright © 2007–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.