You can base a new table on the structure of
an existing auxiliary table. The new table will also retain certain table
settings, such as record locking.
The following considerations apply:
- The new table does not include items (records) from the original
- Fields and field attributes cannot be modified during a copy.
- Relational fields that refer to the original table will refer to the
For example, if you copy
Issues system auxiliary table, and it has an
Single-Relational field, the field in the new table will point
to itself, not to the original table.
- Fields that are deleted in the original table are not created in the
new table. All non-deleted original fields are available for editing in the new
- You cannot copy a table that is checked out to another designer.
To copy a table, right-click the table in App Explorer and select
Copyright © 2007–2019 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.