You can preview state, transition, and print forms before you deploy
them. You can:
- Preview forms as they will appear to users assigned to different
roles and in different contexts, such as a particular state. You can also
preview forms without any role restrictions.
- Choose to preview forms as they will appear in
SBM Work Center.
or suppressed during form preview.
- Preview the form as it will appear in different Web browsers
(Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, or Google Chrome).
- Preview the form as it will appear on different mobile devices.
- Resize a responsive form to preview how it will appear in different
screen sizes. See
Working With Responsive Forms.
To preview a form, do one of the following:
- Select the form in the Forms list, and then click
Preview area of the
Design tab. For mobile forms, click
Mobile and select a mobile device type from the
- Right-click a state or transition, and then select
- Select a workflow, state, transition, or auxiliary table, and click
Preview on the
Form tab of the Property Editor. Alternatively,
you can press F5 while in the form editor.
The form opens in the
Form Preview Dialog Box.
Copyright © 2007–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.