Applications → Working with Forms → Customizing Forms → Managing Form Maintenance
Managing Form Maintenance
SBM Composer offers
several methods for maintaining custom forms:
- As your data needs change, you can add, remove, or reposition fields
on multiple custom forms in the same application or auxiliary table. Refer to
Updating Fields on Multiple Custom Forms
- To help standardize forms within and across applications, you can
copy and paste these elements:
- To deploy forms independently of the process app that uses the forms,
create a separate process app to store these external forms. Refer to
Using External Forms.
- Make custom form maintenance easy and quick.
- Standardize form styling across all applications.
- Lower the cost of customizing solutions.
Copyright © 2007–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.