Users can apply basic formatting to text on many forms if Rich Text
editing is enabled.
The Rich Text Editor is available to users for the following features:
- Text fields (Memo and Journal types)
- E-mail messages sent from primary and auxiliary items
Along with standard formatting (bold, italics, bulleted lists, text
color, and more), users can:
- Add attachments, images, and hyperlinks.
- Paste formatted text from Rich Text- or HTML-formatted documents.
- Edit the source for the text and directly add or modify HTML tags.
If you choose to manually enter HTML, be aware that obviously
"suspicious" ("dangerous") HTML is not rendered at runtime.
Administrators can also use the Rich Text Editor to format:
- Default values for
- Notification and e-mail submission templates
- End-user help text for application elements in
and for projects in
To enable Rich Text features, refer to
Configuring Rich Text Capabilities.
Copyright © 2007–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.