features require Web browsers that support HTML5. Some of these features are
not available in older browsers, such as Internet Explorer (IE) 8.
These features include:
- SBM Work Center
- Rich Text Editor for applying formatting to e-mail messages, notes,
- Updated form styling and modern themes
- Drill-down display options for Distribution, Advanced Distribution,
Summary, Time to State, Elapsed Time, Trend, Backlog Trend, Entering a State,
Open and Completed, and State Activity reports (if Flash components are also
- User profile card
- Group member lists for
Multi-User fields on State forms
- Translated strings in the workflow diagram
- Second background colors and corner radius settings on custom forms
- Additional options for custom popups initiated from custom forms, as
- How licenses are released when a user ends an
session. When HTML5 features are enabled in
licenses are released when users close the current browser or tab that hosts
or navigate away to another page in the current tab. Note that the sixty-minute
idle timeout remains in place if the session is left open and the user does not
log out through one of these means.
If you have problems using these features, you can:
- Upgrade your browser, or
- Contact your administrator and ask for HTML5 features to be disabled.
In addition, Compatibility Mode should be disabled in all versions of
Copyright © 2001–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.