The following are common SQL operators used
in SQL statements.
- + Addition
- - Subtraction
- * Multiplication
- / Division
- = Equal to
- > Greater than
- < Less than
- >= Greater than or equal to
- < = Less than or equal to
- <> Not equal to
Boolean or Logical Operators
- AND – Joins two or more conditions and returns results
when all of the conditions are true.
- OR – Joins two or more conditions and returns results when
any of the conditions are true.
- NOT – Negates or cancels out an expression.
- LIKE – Comparison expression
- NOT LIKE – Comparison expression
Addressing Null Values
To search for or screen out NULL values requires the following
- IS NOT NULL – Will search for data that is not null.
- IS NULL – Will search for values that are null.
- IN – This is a keyword that enables you to select values
that match any one of a list of values.
Copyright © 2001–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.