You can base a new table on the structure of
auxiliary table. The new table will also retain certain
table settings, such as record locking.
The following considerations apply:
- The new table does not include items (records) from the original
- Fields and field attributes cannot be modified during a copy.
- Relational fields that refer to the original table will
refer to the new table.
For example, if you copy
Issues system auxiliary table, and it has an
Single-Relational field, the field in the new table will point
to itself, not to the original table.
- Fields that are deleted in the original table are not created in the
new table. All non-deleted original fields are available for editing in the new
- You cannot copy a table that is checked out to another
To copy a table, right-click the table in App Explorer (or in the list
that is displayed when you select the
Tables heading), and select
Copyright © 2007–2016 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.