You can organize projects by:
- Reordering them within their established hierarchy.
- Moving sub-projects to different parent projects within the same
- Moving a parent project and all of its sub-projects within the same
Consider the following information when moving or reordering projects:
- When a project is moved, all of its sub-projects are moved with it.
- You cannot move projects to the project hierarchy for another
- Moving projects can affect inherited properties, such as field
ordering, transition order, and transition settings and unexpected changes in
project functionality can occur. You can safely move projects if both the new
and old parent projects inherit all fields, states, and transitions from a
To move or reorder projects: