This pane shows the results of a search from the
Find Items Dialog Box or
Finding End-user Help Text
This pane occupies the same space as the Property Editor, below the
editor pane. When multiple panes are open in this area, arrange them the same
way as you arrange editor tabs in the editor pane.
If you double-click an item in this pane:
- The applicable editor opens, and the item is selected in the
- The Property Editor for the item opens.
- The item is displayed in blue to indicate that it has been
If you right-click an item in this pane, the context menu includes the
- Go to Location is the same as
double-clicking the item (see above).
- Remove deletes the item from the pane.
- Clear removes all items from the pane.
- Show Details expands the item and provides
additional information. For example, when the search results are from the
Find End-User Help Text dialog box, any
existing help text for the item is displayed.
For a complete list of context menu commands, see
Context Menu Options for Lists and Tables.
Copyright © 2007–2015 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.