process apps include special custom form actions. They appear in the
Actions tab of the form Property Editor in
when you create statements for events, conditions, and actions.
Note: The Solution Util Loader.js file included with
Util Loader.js content should not be modified.
The custom form actions include:
- execute immediately: Executes the action
immediately when the form begins to load, instead of waiting for it to load
- an SOO process application is deployed:
Checks whether the selected process app has been deployed.
- this form is zoomed/not zoomed: Checks
whether the form is in a zoomed view, such as when it is viewed from a
- this form is in a shell: Checks whether
the form is loaded from a shell, such as
- current user is in a Multi-User field:
Checks whether the current user is included in the selected
- format and compare two date fields:
Formats two "Date only"
Date/Time fields and then compares their values. You can
check whether one is later than the other, or whether one is the same as or
later than the other. If one of the fields is empty, the condition will
evaluate to true.
- do SOO form formatting: Detects the type
of form that is displayed (state or transition) and applies the standard
formatting for that type of form. This includes hiding the standard transition
button bar on state forms.
- initialize SOO utils: Pre-loads the SOO
- add more actions widget to an action
control: Links the
More Actions menu to the selected action
control. Also adds the transitions hidden by the
do SOO form formatting action to the
More Actions menu.
- format a tab with new tab style: Applies
either the grey bar or the wizard tab style to the selected tab control.
- toggle sidebar control: Displays a control
that the user can use to toggle whether the sidebar is shown or hidden.
- collapse sidebar control: Collapses the
sidebar so it is hidden, with no control for the user to show it.
- expand sidebar control: Expands the
sidebar so it is shown, with no control for the user to hide it.
- add/remove current user to/from a Multi-User
field: Adds the current user to or removes the current user from
Copyright © 2012–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.