Along with the following Dashboard views, the
Service Request application contains activity views that show
requests that the current user is responsible for, along with all active
Service Request Dashboard
The Service Request Dashboard is designed to give managers and staff
an overview of existing requests and possible problem areas. It includes the
- Active Requests by Type gives an overall view of the
distribution of requests based on their type.
- Active Requests by State shows requests and whether the
number of requests has reached a threshold. This graph allows the team to be
proactive in addressing issues and keeping them under the critical threshold.
- Requests Time in State (SLA) shows the duration of time that
requests remain in each state. Requests are grouped by priority.
- Requests Elapsed Time by Type shows how long current
requests have been in an open state such as
The Worklist Dashboard is designed to give fulfillers easy visibility
into requests waiting in a queue and requests for which they are the primary
owner or a secondary owner. It supports the
feature, and includes the following reports:
- Unassigned Requests in Queue States shows the number of
requests that are in each queue state, and therefore not assigned to a
- My Request Worklist lists each request for which the current
user is the primary owner.
- Requests where I am the Secondary Owner lists each request
for which the current user is a secondary owner. A request can be assigned to
anyone who is a secondary owner.
Copyright © 2012–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.