Provides managers and staff an overview of existing problems, which
states they reside in, what the backlog of problems is, and what the high
priority problems are. It includes the following reports.
- Active Problems lists all problems in active
states, such as
Investigation & Diagnosis, and
- Active Problems by State shows problems that
have not been resolved. The problems are broken down by state. This graph
allows the team to see where most problems are in the problem management
- Known Error Trend by Category is a graphical
trend report, showing the rate that problems were submitted over a recent time
frame. The submit rates are divided based on the category of the problem.
Technical SME Dashboard
Provides technical SMEs easy visibility into problems waiting in a
queue and problems for which they are the primary owner or a secondary owner.
It supports the
feature, and includes the following reports:
- Unassigned Problems in Queue States shows the number of
problems that are in each queue state, and therefore not assigned to a
- My Problem Worklist lists each problem for which the current
user is the primary owner.
Copyright © 2012–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.