Service Level Agreements
define the level of service that an organization commits to its customers.
Projects can be associated with a specific
allowing you to track
compliance for items submitted in that project.
Users have different reasons to monitor
For example, service technicians may need
to help prioritize their work. Managers may need historical information to
measure how well their organization conformed to
The following examples illustrate how
can be tracked:
- High-priority items should be assigned to a technician within one
- High-priority items submitted by "Platinum" customers should be
assigned to a technician within 30 minutes.
- High-priority items should be resolved within three business days.
- Ninety-nine percent of hardware requests should be completed within
three business days of approval.
- No item should be in the
New state for more than three business days.
can be monitored in the following ways:
- Customize and view
reports that include past performance and current risk information in various
- Include the
widget control on state forms to view the status of
for a specific item.
- Create and subscribe users to notifications that generate when SLA
criteria is not met.
reports and the
widget only show data if projects have
defined for them, and if one or more services have been associated with those
Serena Request Center.
Copyright © 2012–2015 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.