Alerts change management staff to emergency RFCs and how long other
RFCs have been active. It includes the following reports.
- Active Changes by State displays the number
of changes in each state.
- Change Request Submits by Types breaks down
by type how many changes were submitted over the past few weeks.
- Change Calendar shows the scheduled changes
and when they are scheduled.
Alerts the Change Management team to the risk of upcoming RFCs. The
reports on the dashboard use the Risk Analysis survey and the Risk Calculator
to determine the risk of the changes, and include the following reports.
- Upcoming Changes by Level and Type
displays the number of upcoming changes broken down by
type. These changes have a completed Risk Analysis survey.
- Upcoming Changes Avg Risk Score by Type
breaks down the average risk score for the upcoming changes based on change
- Upcoming Changes Risk Ratio shows the
upcoming changes that have a completed Risk Analysis survey compared to the
changes that do not have a completed survey.
- Upcoming High Risk Changes lists upcoming
changes with a risk score greater than 39. The items are sorted based on
implementation start dates.
Change Implementer Dashboard
Provides easy visibility into problems waiting in a queue and problems
for which they are the primary owner or a secondary owner. It supports the
feature, and includes the following reports:
- Approved Changes Queue shows approved changes by change
- My Change Worklist lists each RFC for which the current user
is the primary owner.
Change Manager Dashboard
Enables managers to quickly see changes they are responsible for.
- Changes Requiring My Action shows changes that need action
from the change manager who is currently logged in.
- Change Manager Distribution shows all changes across all
states for the change manager who is currently logged in.
Copyright © 2012–2015 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.