SBM 11.7.1 is the version that immediately follows SBM 11.7. All of the features, changes, and fixes that were made in SBM 11.7 can be found in SBM 11.7.1.
The following component build numbers apply to this version:
- SBM Work Center: 11.07.01.00.3494 (Build 1667)
- SBM Composer: 11.7.1 (Build 1023)
- SBM Application Administrator: 11.07.01.00.3494 (Build 1667)
- SBM Application Repository: 11.07.01.00.926
For specific product issues, contact Support at https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services/#SBM.
Additional technical information or advice is available from several sources:
- Product documentation, Knowledge Base articles, and videos: https://www.microfocus.com/support-and-services/#SBM
- The Community pages: https://www.microfocus.com/communities/
The following features have been added in this release.
- Administrators can now disable ticket classification models. This enables an administrator to disable a saved model, which deactivates the model without deleting it from the system.
Input Fields are available for ticket
classification models. An administrator can now use any of the following as an
- The system Contact field
- The system Project field
- Any Single Selection field
- Any User field
- Any Single Relational field
- Additional fields have been added to the Output Field drop-down list. In addition to any Single Selection, User, or Single Relational field, an administrator can now select the Contact or the Project field as the Output Field in a ticket classification model. This means the system can now predict values for the Contact and Project fields on a transition form.
Administrators can now configure OAuth 2 security for SBM mail server connections. This means you can now use OAuth2 authentication with the SMTP, POP3, or IMAP mail server protocols instead of using Basic authentication.
To configure OAuth 2 for POP3 or IMAP, select OAuth 2 as the Authentication Mode in SBM Application Administrator | E-mails | Mail Servers. For details, refer to the SBM Application Administrator Guide or help.
To configure OAuth 2 for SMTP, use the new System Settings tab in SBM Application Administrator | Notifications.
The following sections describe additional features that have been changed or added to this release.
SBM Work Center
Login Page and Masthead
The SBM Work Center login page and masthead have been updated to be consistent with Micro Focus products.
- Search Facet Usability Enhancement
Application and project search facets are now dependent on each other, making it easier for users to select and apply relevant facets. Once users select an application facet value, the project values are enabled only if they are correspond to the selected application (and vice versa).
- Show All Link Added to Top of Listing Reports
There is now a Show All link that appears at the top of listing reports, which enables you to display all returned items without scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- Ability to Select Field for Item Link
You can now select which field will contain the item link in listing, transition, distribution, duration, and trend reports. In previous releases, the first field selected in Select Columns to Display was always used.
- Item Links in Excel Reports
Listing reports that have been exported to Excel now contain links to open the items in SBM. The item links are in the first column of the Excel document (or another column if a different field was selected to contain the item link). Note that you will need to log in to SBM to open each link.
- Disabling Notifications
Administrators can now disable notifications, which saves all of the details of the notification without executing it.
SBM Application Repository Changes
- Promoting Application Groups and
Administrators can now select individual application groups when promoting a process app or snapshot. In previous releases, all application groups were automatically promoted. Additionally, administrators can include or exclude Work Center entities associated with the application groups.
A list of defects fixed in this version can be found in the Knowledge Base. You must have a user account to view items in the Knowledge Base. Register for a free account if you do not have already have one.
For a complete list of known issues and potential workarounds, refer to the Knowledge Base. You must have a user account to view items in the Knowledge Base. Register for a free account if you do not have already have one.
SBM Application Administrator Issues
- Administrators with the "Manage SLA Items"
privilege cannot delete entries in the
SLA Items Panel in
SBM Application Administrator.
To work around this problem:
On the SLA Items Panel page, open your browser's development tools.
- Find the element with id="roundDiv-ReportOutput-rounded" and remove the height style of this element.
© Copyright 2007–2020 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates.
The only warranties for products and services of Micro Focus and its affiliates and licensors (“Micro Focus”) are as may be set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. Micro Focus shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically indicated otherwise, this document contains confidential information and a valid license is required for possession, use or copying. If this work is provided to the U.S. Government, consistent with FAR 12.211 and 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, and Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed under vendor's standard commercial license.