If you have issues with plugin configuration, one of the following
may be the problem.
Cannot access information in associated collections after
Some things to check for if you cannot access information in
collections such as deployment units, deployment tasks, or requests after
- Ensure you have replaced the placeholder server, port, and other
connection information in the plugin configuration and that there are no typos.
- Ensure that you can connect to and access the information you want
in the integrating product outside of
- Ensure that the server
is running on can access the server the integrating product is running on.
- Ensure that all filters for the plugin configuration are set to
return the information you are looking for.
- If you are using a plugin that requires additional configuration
for the integration, such as the
plugin, ensure that configuration has been completed according to the
- View the
rlc.log, to see if any error messages are written to
it. This may indicate why the connection isn't working.
Cannot save plugin configurations with WEBDAV enabled
You must ensure that WebDAV is removed from IIS on the application
environment server that hosts
You cannot save plugin configurations if WEBDAV is enabled.
To remove WebDAV:
- Select the Web site in IIS.
- Edit the Handler Mappings and remove WebDAV.
- Navigate back to the Web site Home page.
- Edit the Modules and remove the WebDAVModule.
For more information, see the plugin documentation on the
Copyright © 2012–2020 Micro Focus or one of its affiliates. All rights reserved.