You can perform deployments in parallel to multiple environments. To do
this you must add environment groups to the deployment paths that will be used
for these deployments. When you deploy into an environment group, the
deployment tasks execute in parallel in the environments included in that
Note: Upon deployment or testing failure, you can deselect optional
environments. Failure tasks will be executed for all required environments even
if some of the deployment tasks completed successfully in those environments.
Parallel deployment proceeds as follows:
- When environment groups are detected during deployment, you are
prompted to select the target environments.
- You can schedule tasks in an environment in the group to postpone
deployment into that environment.
- Some tasks cannot be performed in parallel due to specific plugin
limitations, such as a CA Nolio task with the action Create and Run Deployment
- An environment group can contain required and optional environments
and only optional environments can be deselected.
- Deployment continues until any environment has a task in
- Upon retry, there is a
Retry Group option. Retry of deployment to an
environment where a task was unsuccessful automatically selects all tasks with
an unsuccessful result, regardless of whether the environment is optional or
Copyright © 2012–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.