You should create deployment paths as part of your initial
implementation and on an ongoing basis as needed as you plan new releases.
You must create any environments your deployment path will use before
you create the deployment path.
Creating a Deployment Path
You create the deployment path item and then design the path within
To create a deployment path:
- Search for the project that will store your deployment path, and
then select the project to open a Submit form. (By default, the Deployment
Paths project is used to store deployment paths.)
- Fill out the required fields and any optional fields and then click
- Configure and manage the deployment path using the tabs that appear
in the form.
Activate. This is required for the deployment
path to be available to select in deployable release trains and release
The required fields when you create a deployment path are as follows:
The tabs available from a deployment path once it is created are as
- Deployment Path: View the existing deployment path, add or
update a deployment path, and view the deployment history for a deployment
- Notes/Attachments: Notes and attachments are added to the
item through the
More option. See the
Help for more information.
- History: View the history of the deployment path item.
Copyright © 2012–2018 Serena Software, Inc., a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved.