Adding a rate
Open the Resource Role Rates dialog box to associate rates with resource roles. The default rates ($ per hour) are defined for each resource role. It's important to limit access who in your organization can add, modify, or delete a resource role rate, since they affect resource costs when they are allocated to items. All calculations based on resource role rates; therefore, changes to resource rates may also require changes to labor attribute mapping.
- Open the Resources module.
- Select the Resource Roles tab.
- Select a resource role.
- In the lower pane, click Rates.
- In the Resource Role Rates dialog box, click New Rate to add a new rate.
- Specify the date upon which the rate takes effect, add the rate (per hour), and provide comments (if necessary).
- Click Save.
Deleting a rate
Delete a rate for a resource allocation.
- Open the Projects module.
- Select a work item.
- Select the Team Resources tab.
- Select a resource.
- In the lower pane, select the Allocation tab.
- Click Rates.
- In the Allocation Rates dialog box, select the rate you want to delete and click Delete.
- Click OK.