Descriptions for the fields that are available in this report can be found in the following table.
The amount of planned hours that could be reported during the missing timesheet reporting period.
|Hours Not Yet Posted||
The variance between the actual hours and planned hours in the missing timesheet reporting period.
The date on which the missing timesheet reporting period ends.
The date on which the missing timesheet reporting period begins.
The name of the work item, log item, or discussion.
|Timesheet Period / Resource Team / Resource||
The name of the timesheet period, resource team, and resource.
Adding a report that uses the Missing Timesheets report template
To add a report that uses the Missing Timesheets report template, open the New Report dialog box from the My Reports tab and then follow the steps below.
- Open the Tools module.
- Select the My Reports tab.
- Click New Report, select Resource Team, and then click OK.
- In the New Report dialog box, type a name for the report.
- On the General tab, from the Report Template drop-down, select Missing Timesheets, enter a description (optional), and indicate whether you want to run the report immediately (after you are finished creating it).
- Under Associate Report With, click the ellipses button and then use the Select Resource Team dialog box to identify the groups of resources that will be included in the report data.
- On the Schedule tab, select Run this report on a schedule if you want the report to be run on a periodic basis. Once selected, you can define how frequently you want the report to be run, the format in which the report will be presented, and how many previous instances of the report you want to store.
- If you have chosen to run the report on a scheduled basis, you can use the Recipients tab to select the users, security groups, and security roles who will receive a notification when this report is run. After you have chosen the recipients, click Add.
- If you have chosen to run the report on a scheduled basis, you can use the Template tab to define parameters for the email notification. You can define the title (as it will appear in the subject line). You can add the Timestamp and Report Name attributes into the title or the template (the message body). You can add a URL link into the message body that will allow any recipient to link directly to the report.
- When finished, click OK.
You can view the Missing Timesheets report directly after adding it by selecting the Run this report immediately option in the New Report dialog box. (Reports can also be run from the My Reports tab in the Tools module or the Reports tabs in the Projects module.) Set the filter options and click Apply.
|Based on Capacity||
Indicates whether submitted or unsubmitted timesheets will be shown. If this option is selected, reported hours, capacity hours, and hours not yet posted will be shown for each resource in the report, including the variance between reported and capacity hours. If this option is not selected, only unsubmitted timesheets will be shown.
The date on which the reporting period ends. Use the calendar picker to select this date.
For any report that includes both investment and resource data, you can choose to filter the report by investment or by resource, and then by the other. For investment reports, users can view the report sorted by item and then by resource team. They can also sort the report by resource team, resource and then by item. For resource team reports, users can view the report sorted by resource team for the entire date range or by resources broken down into timesheet periods. Filter options:
The date from which the reporting period begins. Use the calendar picker to select this date.