Descriptions for the fields that are available in this report can be found in the following table.
The name of the attribute. This is the same name that is found in the Name field on the Attributes tab in the Custom Attributes view.
|Attribute XML Name||
The system name for the attribute. This is the same name that is found in the System Name field on the Attributes tab in the Custom Attributes view.
Indicates whether the data is associated with a dimension, such as Actual, Baseline, Plan, or Target.
The name of the form in the view on which the field is located.
The name of the view in the application. This can be an out-of-the-box view, such as Summary or Discussion, or it can be the name of a custom view that your organization has added.
Adding a report that uses the Attributes by Investment by View report template
To add a report that uses the Attributes by Investment by View report template, open the New Report dialog box from the My Reports tab and then follow the steps below.
- Open the Tools module.
- Select the My Reports tab.
- Click New Report, select Administrative, and then click OK.
- In the New Report dialog box, type a name for the report.
- On the General tab, from the Report Template drop-down, select Attributes by Investment by View, enter a description (optional), and indicate whether you want to run the report immediately (after you are finished creating it).
- On the Schedule tab, select Run this report on a schedule if you want the report to be run on a periodic basis. Once selected, you can define how frequently you want the report to be run, the format in which the report will be presented, and how many previous instances of the report you want to store.
- If you have chosen to run the report on a scheduled basis, you can use the Recipients tab to select the users, security groups, and security roles who will receive a notification when this report is run. After you have chosen the recipients, click Add.
- If you have chosen to run the report on a scheduled basis, you can use the Template tab to define parameters for the email notification. You can define the title (as it will appear in the subject line). You can add the Timestamp and Report Name attributes into the title or the template (the message body). You can add a URL link into the message body that will allow any recipient to link directly to the report.
- When finished, click OK.
You can view the Attributes by Investment by View report directly after adding it by selecting the Run this report immediately option in the New Report dialog box. (Reports can also be run from the My Reports tab in the Tools module or the Reports tabs in the Projects module.) Administrative reports do not have filter options.