Adding a calculated timephased attribute
Add a new calculated timephased attribute. From the Type drop-down, select Timephased Calc - CURRENCY, Timephased Calc - FTE, Timephased Calc - HOURS, or Timephased Calc - UNITS. A calculated timephased attributes can be cumulative, reset, and dimensioned.
- From the application toolbar, click Setup, and then select Customization.
- Select the Attributes Setup tab.
- Select the Attributes tab.
- Click New.
- Name the new attribute. The system name will be generated automatically.
- From the Type drop-down, select one of the following: Timephased Calc - CURRENCY, Timephased Calc - FTE, Timephased Calc - HOURS, or Timephased Calc - UNITS.
- From the Rollup Type drop-down, select none (default, no roll-up) or sum (to add all of this attribute's direct descendent values). A calculated timephased attribute that uses the sum roll-up type should only be used with a dependency. An attribute with a rollup type other than none will be saved as a global attribute. (A global attribute is required for all work item types and optional for any work type.)
- Under Time Phase Attributes, select Cumulative and then select Calendar Quarter, Calendar Year, End of Time, Fiscal Quarter, or Fiscal Year from the Reset Interval drop-down.
- A calculated timephased attribute can be associated with one or more dimensions. Under Dimensions, select Dimensioned and then choose the dimensions to which the attribute is associated. If you want to use a MathML calculation with the calculated timephased attribute, select Calculated and then click Calculation to open the Calculation Editor dialog box. Add the MathML calculation and click OK.
- Click Save.