System Settings → System Notifications → Scheduling system notifications
Scheduling system notifications
You can configure the Timesheet Due and Timesheet Overdue system
notifications to be sent to recipients at a scheduled time.
To schedule system notifications
- From the top-level navigation, open the Admin module.
- Select System Settings.
- Select the System Notifications tab.
- Select a notification that has an On Schedule trigger, such as Timesheet Due or Timesheet Overdue, and then click the Edit System Notifications button.
- In the Edit System Notifications dialog box, select the Schedule
- Under Job Schedule, choose the frequency, time of day, and day of
the week or month.
- Click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.