Localizing text strings
Select the language for which you want to create localized text strings,
select the string type, and then search. For each string result, you can enter
the localized text string in the String Value column.
To localize text strings
- Open the Administration module.
- Select the Localization Settings tab.
- Select the language for which you want to create localized strings from the Language/Locale drop-down.
- Select a string grouping from the String Type drop-down.
- Click Search.
- In the results, for each row you want to localize, enter the
localized text in the String Value column.
- Click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.