Customization → ALM Integration → Integrating with Serena Dimensions
Integrating with Serena Dimensions
Serena Dimensions is an end-to-end cross-platform, highly scalable
solution for distributed development. It integrates application development
across global sites, stakeholders, and platforms and helps automate development
steps by basing them on consistent processes and streamlined delivery of
applications to help you drive your business better.
To integrate with Serena Dimensions
- From the top-level navigation, open the Admin module.
- Select Customization.
- Select the ALM Integration tab.
- On the General tab, check Enable Dimensions Integration.
- Enter the integration URL and description (optional). Click the ellipses button next to Integration Config XML to add, edit, or view the XML used to store configuration details. Provide a password; click Encrypt to encrypt that password.
- On the Investment Mapping tab, create an external source for item mapping. Define the source and choose the destination to which you want it to map. Mapped items appear below.
- When finished, click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.