Customization → ALM Integration → Integrating with Serena Business Mashups
Integrating with Serena Business Mashups
Serena Business Mashups helps your organization to improve its business
processes by pulling information from different sources within your
organization, from Web Service, and from third-party applications through the
Business Mashups interface and into an environment that lets you see what is
really going on.
To integrate with Serena Business Mashups
- From the top-level navigation, open the Admin module.
- Select Customization.
- Select the ALM Integration tab.
- On the General tab, check Enable Business Mashup Integration.
- Enter the integration URL and description (optional). Click the ellipses button next to Integration Config XML to add, edit, or view the XML used to store configuration details. Provide a password; click Encrypt to encrypt that password.
- On the Investment Mapping tab, create an external source for item mapping. Define the source and choose the destination to which you want it to map. Mapped items appear below.
- When finished, click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.