Customization → Financials Setup → Designing the layout of the Financials view
Designing the layout of the Financials view
Design a separate view layout for each item type for
the Financials tab. You can create customized tabs for each item type,
and define the timephased attributes, attribute splits, constant attributes,
and groups of attributes contained within each tab.
To design the layout of the Financials tab
- From the top-level navigation, open the Admin module.
- Select Customization.
- Select the Financials tab.
- On the Layout tab, from the Investment Type drop-down, select an
- Under Tabs, add, remove, and order tabs in the Financials tab.
- Under Viewable, select the dimensions that will be available for
this tab in the Financials tab.
- Under Elements in Group, select Available Attributes from the
drop-down list to display a list of timephased attributes, attribute splits,
and constant attributes; select Available Groups to display a list of available
groups of timephased attributes, attribute splits, and constant attributes.
Move the attributes or attribute groups you want to add to the group to the
- For some attributes or attribute groups, under Display Properties,
you may be able to update its label and/or display unit.
- Click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.