Customization → Attributes → Attribute Dependencies → Adding an attribute dependency
Adding an attribute dependency
Open the New Attribute Dependency dialog box and choose the parent and
child attributes. Then specify the relationships between the list items which
belong to the parent and child attributes.
To add an attribute dependency
- From the top-level navigation, open the Admin module.
- Select Customization.
- Select the Attributes Setup tab.
- Select the Attribute Dependencies tab.
- Click New .
- In the New Attribute Dependency dialog box select a parent attribute (the
attribute for which dependencies will be created) and a child attribute (the attribute from which the dependencies are based).
- Select the parent/child pair that was just created.
- Click OK.
- Under Selections, select a priority for the dependency (High,
Medium, and Low). For each priority, select the parent attributes that are associated with
the child attribute and move them to the right column. As the parent / child relationships are created, they will be shown in the Summary section below.
- Click Save .
Copyright © 2003–2009 Serena Software, Inc. All rights reserved.